Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Am I doing too much? (UK)
I got hired by a company to run two Instagram accounts about a year ago, plus another host of marketing duties, under a 'Junior Marketing & Comms Executive' title.
It's been a year and I am now running five instagram accounts, the rest of my workload has also increased and I have expressed how overwhelmed I am to my team. My bosses are now talking about moving me to an entirely social media role where my primary focus will be growing four instagram accounts (including creating ALL of the content). Someone in the team will be taking some of my admin & easier marketing duties away to enable me to do this. As I'm moving to an entirely social media, growth and analytics focused role, I feel as though I should be fairly compensated for this new challenge. However there has been no discussion on a raise. I want to hear anyone's feedback on whether you think this is a reasonable ask for one social media manager to run and grow 4 accounts for different businesses. And if you have any insight on what an expected salary would be for this.
I currently make £14 an hour btw which is about 30-31k a year.
[link] [comments]
* This article was originally published here To read more articles like this visit us at yourdigitalmarketingbootcamp.blogspot.com
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
In house social media/marketing managers - how often do you carry out lifestyle shoots for social media.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps