Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Algorithm of the right
Yes the title is meant to be sort of to the melody of 'children of the night'.
OK so I run a small a FB page. Let's call it a small business. A game making studio of one. The only groups i am ever in are about a specific genre of computer game. I don't comment on random things, I don't even search or actively use the account/login. I pretty much use it for targeted bits of marketing or discussions within very specific groups of my game genre.
All my suggested content is insane. Far right memes, incel sort of ideology, alien pyramids, outright offensive stuff about race and misogyny usually American based/themed. Some sort of budget trump style internet celebrities. Even lately some anti Islamic stuff. It's honestly horrible.
I have no idea why this is the default feed for this account. I have been 'hiding' these kinds of posts for like 3/4 months now and it doesn't make any difference. Why am I in this horrible rabbit hole??? It's a major turn off. Genuinely depressing seeing all these horrible people back patting each other and the comments they make.
What can I do?
Edit had to add a flare to he able to post for some reason
[link] [comments]
* This article was originally published here To read more articles like this visit us at yourdigitalmarketingbootcamp.blogspot.com
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
In house social media/marketing managers - how often do you carry out lifestyle shoots for social media.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps