Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
It shouldn't be this serious, but sadly it is right now. Need honest feedback and suggestions!
I'm an artist/singer-songwriter and performer who feels like a stick in the mud at this point lmao.
The only TikTok video of mine that's ever gotten so much traction and 100k views was a 7 second clip I posted captioned "Can't believe I caught herpes from my music video set" not knowing it'd piss people off and have them bully me in the comments. Little did I know people would get the wrong idea, so that whole thing screwed up my account leaving me in the 200-500 view "jail" since then unless I'd go live on the platform often.
Eventually though I had to delete my account at 2k followers to start fresh and only focus on music/performances/just being human. The platform continues to screw me over unless I utilize their "Promote" option which costs.
None of my IG videos are popping off yet several of my videos are cool and engaging enough to build an audience. The only way I'd build an organic audience at this point with my accounts is if I pay for ads and tbh I don't wanna blow all my money on that.
HOW in living hell do certain artists hit the 20k-100k mark with their videos and find their audience on both IG and TikTok? I'd post similar videos with my twist, yet the algorithms always do me dirty.
I've setup a schedule, I'm consistent, I've posted shorter videos, I've tried everything.
If anyone who's an expert is willing to help me figure this all out, so I can beat the algorithm and organically grow, you have no idea how much that'll mean.
[link] [comments]
* This article was originally published here To read more articles like this visit us at yourdigitalmarketingbootcamp.blogspot.com
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
In house social media/marketing managers - how often do you carry out lifestyle shoots for social media.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps