Skip to main content

Featured

What is predictive media intelligence? A guide for marketing teams

Marketing would be a lot easier if you could predict the future. Unfortunately, that’s not an option (unless you know something I don’t). But there is something close to it: predictive media intelligence. Here’s how it works, and how to actually use it. Key takeaways Predictive media intelligence reduces uncertainty. It narrows down what’s likely and buys your team time to react. It’s a layer on top of monitoring , not a replacement for it. You still need to watch the conversation before you can forecast where it will go next. A good prediction still needs a human. Someone still has to separate signal from noise, then decide what to do next. Hootsuite helps teams act on what’s coming next. Lumen spots the signals, while Wisdom explains what they mean. What is predictive media intelligence? Predictive media intelligence uses AI, real-time signals, and historical patterns to forecast where conversations or audience attention may be hea...

If you click on ‘send message’ on Instagram, but don’t send anything, do they get a notification saying: ‘… wants to send you a message’?

I hope not. I have clicked on ‘send message’ quite often of people their Instagram accounts from people from my town (whom I do not follow), I thought I had DM’s with them in the past but it looks like with a lot I didn’t. I, myself, never get a notification like this if they did NOT send a message, what about others? (I also have notifications off so I will only know if I search my DM’s.

submitted by /u/michiboy12
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here To read more articles like this visit us at yourdigitalmarketingbootcamp.blogspot.com

Popular Posts