Skip to main content

Featured

How to create a social media posting schedule in 2026

Key takeaways A social media posting schedule maps out what to post, when, and where, so your team stays consistent without scrambling for ideas at the last minute. Posting frequency varies by platform, but consistency matters more than volume. Start with recommended minimums and adjust based on your own analytics. Content mix frameworks like the 5-3-2 rule help balance promotional, curated, and personal content so your feeds stay engaging. Tools like Hootsuite let you schedule, optimize timing, and track performance across every platform from one place. What is a social media posting schedule? A social media posting schedule is a plan that defines what you’ll post, how often you’ll post it, when it goes live, and which platforms it lands on. Think of it as the timing layer of your social strategy. It’s easy to confuse a posting schedule with a content calendar, but they’re not quite the same thing. A content calendar is the broader editorial plan (t...

I got 5 unoriginal content violations and my content has been doing terrible ever since

I posted an animation in January on TikTok and it got striked. I had no idea why so I reposted it in 4 ways until it finally worked. I got 5 unoriginal content violations. Ever since, I’ve just been flopping. Could this be related or?

submitted by /u/interromax
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here To read more articles like this visit us at yourdigitalmarketingbootcamp.blogspot.com

Popular Posts