Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
How do I plan a new biz on social if I later want to expand and make it an umbrella for sub-niches?
Example, I start the handle, @business for niche 1.
I build both the handle and the business up. It creates the capital and traction for a related niche 2 idea.
However, while niche 2 and the former niche 1 are in the same sporting league, they are very different teams indeed. If successful, niche 3 would be the same case.
How should I proceed in the beginning to avoid headaches later?
The problem I see is that building up @business makes the handle known for niche 1, when I really want to have an umbrella eventually.
Do I then introduce niche 2 into @business and dilute the handle?
Or do I create @niche1 and @niche2 in addition to @business?
@niche1 and @niche2 would be concentrated this way and be for highly-defined audiences. Then @business would be the big gateway to direct people to those specific niches and future niches.
Is it good or bad to have @business built up on the content from @niche1 and then shifted to an umbrella handle?
Or, do I start with @niche1, build it up, and if successful build @niche2, and build @business as an umbrella on the side?
I just want to strategize before committing. Appreciate all thoughts and answers!
[link] [comments]
* This article was originally published here To read more articles like this visit us at yourdigitalmarketingbootcamp.blogspot.com
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
In house social media/marketing managers - how often do you carry out lifestyle shoots for social media.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps