Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Question about managing multiple Facebook pages
Hello guys,
I recently got a job doing business management and sales assistant work for a property management/vacation rental company. One of the things I'm going to be tasked with doing is managing the social media for the company, and I am ready for it except there is one pretty large issue in front of me that I don't really know how to handle.
So this vacation rental company has about 10 FB pages. Two of them are the main companies - the vacation rental and real estate sides of the business - and the rest are individual pages for each condominium they manage. To me, this seems like an issue because spreading out content across multiple pages like this is a huge pain in the ass, and it would be a lot easier if we just used at most two FB accounts and posted about the condos on there. How do I go about making this process more effective? Should I consolidate all of the pages into one Facebook page by posting the same thing on each one and redirecting everyone onto the vacation rental page? It's not like these pages have any reach or anything, their social media presence is nearly non-existent.
Please help me, thanks.
[link] [comments]
* This article was originally published here To read more articles like this visit us at yourdigitalmarketingbootcamp.blogspot.com
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
In house social media/marketing managers - how often do you carry out lifestyle shoots for social media.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps