Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Increasing pages like conversion %?
Hi there,
I’ve been managing Facebook pages for many years now, back in the day growth was incredible - certainly not the case now! Facebook have seems to constantly make it more and more difficult to grow your page.
I’m currently working on a page with just over 100,000 likes. Very active, this week alone it’s reached 5.5 million, 1 million post engagements, however this has led to just 1,100 new page likes.
I have big ambitions for this page and going by this week, 40k-50k yearly growth is dreadful. Does anyone have any proven tips that can increase the chances of a user liking the page? Do page layouts make a difference?
Any feedback is much appreciated, Facebook growth is rather frustrating - especially when the reach and engraftment is there.
[link] [comments]
* This article was originally published here To read more articles like this visit us at yourdigitalmarketingbootcamp.blogspot.com
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
In house social media/marketing managers - how often do you carry out lifestyle shoots for social media.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps