Skip to main content

Featured

How to get more Instagram followers in 2026

Key takeaways Profile optimization comes first. Your username, bio, profile photo, and highlights are what convert a visitor into a follower. Reels, carousels, and trend-led content drive the most organic reach, because Reels reach non-followers more reliably than static posts. Consistency plus discoverability wins: post 3-5 times per week, use a focused hashtag strategy, and treat Instagram SEO as part of every caption. Tracking your follower growth rate and adjusting from there is what separates accounts that grow from accounts that stall. How to optimize your Instagram profile for new followers Your profile is the deciding factor for most new follows. Someone finds a Reel, taps your handle, and gives you a few seconds to explain why they should stick around. Start by getting clear on who you’re trying to reach : Where do they live? What do they do for work? When and how do they use Instagram? What are their pain points and challenges? Learn fro...

Social media freelancers who went full time?

So I've been job hunting for the last 6 months with little success. Decided to try my luck with freelancing as I did it in college and got 2 gigs so far. One of them is an agency who I've been working with the last month. I'm having a great time working with them, and they're starting to give me work with some of the other clients they work with (I originally was only supposed to do work for 1 client of theirs). I'm more than happy to do work for their other clients as they work with some big people and it's a huge portfolio builder. It seems like they are testing me as they have slowly given me different style projects with more urgent deadlines.

​

My question is, are there any social media freelancers who ended up going full time with a company/agency? Are there any indicators that a firm could be looking to have you come on full time in the future?

submitted by /u/Weakness_Cheap
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here To read more articles like this visit us at yourdigitalmarketingbootcamp.blogspot.com

Popular Posts