Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
(Discussion) Let’s talk about the TikTok funding views suppressing issue {here’s my thoughts as an affected creator}
Hello,
I managed to grow my account to 100k+ within two weeks by sharing decent viral content, it’s not stolen from YouTube, Facebook and isn’t owned by a specific source. That said, I’m not being penalised because of the content.
TikTok know by offering the funding they’ll get tons of new users, they will have bots programmed to check the content used by approved funding creators.
I would guess TikTok are allowing the top tier of creators to remain viral, and anyone that isn’t pulling in the hundreds of millions of followers / views for X time; they fuck over (like me)
I suspect they have bots that will analyse the content ie is it original / copied / shared. They probably do it based on:
- Creator score
- Content score
- Source score
Either way the funding is going to cost TikTok a lot of money yes, but on the other hand they know they’re gaining insane amounts of new users and content for it.
Reddit admitted to making their own accounts and posting content back in the day, but TikTok aren’t doing that (could be I guess) but they’re being smart, it’s easier that they offer up the funding and gain billions of videos in return.
Think about it like this, the ROI is probably paying off because the bigger the content, the longer people will view content, and then the bigger the returns for anyone paying for and posting adverts on TikTok.
I’m not too bothered as I’ve made over $1k for a few weeks work, but I’ll say this before I post, I bet once I’ve cancelled the funding if I were to use the new TikTok shop feature my views would shoot right back up again.
[link] [comments]
* This article was originally published here To read more articles like this visit us at yourdigitalmarketingbootcamp.blogspot.com
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
In house social media/marketing managers - how often do you carry out lifestyle shoots for social media.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps