Skip to main content

Featured

Social media crisis management in 9 steps [2026 guide]

Key takeaways A social media crisis is a sudden shift in online conversation that threatens trust and reputation, not just a single negative comment. Effective social media crisis management starts before anything goes wrong, with clear roles, escalation tiers, and pre-approved response templates. The 15-20-60-90 response timeline helps teams acknowledge, respond, and update without losing credibility. Social listening tools like Lumen in Hootsuite Social OS help detect early warning signs before they escalate. What is social media crisis management? Social media crisis management is the way brands prepare for and manage negative moments that spread on social media. Think about a public explanation or apology posted by a CEO when someone surfaces a problem. That response is part of a social media crisis strategy. Source: Kris Rasmussen The role of social media in crisis management goes far beyond publishing a heartfelt “we’re sorry” Reel. It inc...

Simple photo and video editing software/app for novice SoMe user

I have a client that needs to do some simple video and photo editing for their instagram account. I've never moved beyond the Adobe package, and Adobe would be way overkill for them. I don't have any experience with editing stuff for social media myself, so I don't know what software/apps to recommend them.

I've made a list of absolutely necessary functions the apps must have:

Photo editing
- Layers
- Mask/isolate parts of an image
- Adjust colour/contrast/etc

Movie editing
- Import video
- Import images with masks
- Choose resolution and aspect ratio of video
- Move and resize content photos/videos freely within that format/frame
- Export to formats used by instagram (and other SoMe)

(I thought all of these functions were pretty basic, but it's roved very difficult finding apps that do these things in a novice app).

They are using an older Macbook air and a newer iPhone.

I've tried searching for this info, but I just find the plethora of diverging information too dense and too confusing to sift through.

Hope you guys can help me. Please ask any questions.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/StonkNewb2000
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here To read more articles like this visit us at yourdigitalmarketingbootcamp.blogspot.com

Popular Posts