Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Can't view Boosted Post insights for a client account. Any ideas?
I'm managing a client's Instagram account and they mentioned they were boosting posts the past few months. I'm compiling an audit of sorts and want to differentiate between their organic reach (posts that weren't boosted) and paid reach through boosted posts. However, when I open the Instagram profile on the app, tap 'Ad Tools' and then 'Past Ads', I get an error message saying "Something Went Wrong. There's an issue on our end and we can't load your promotions right now. Please try again later"
This isn't a temporary issue tho, as after multiple tries it still hasn't worked for me. My client (the owner of the account) can access it but I don't want to ask them to send me half a dozen screenshots of 2 months worth of data.
I am currently logged in to the account on the Android app, where I'm trying to see boosted data. But I'm also logged in on the desktop browser, on creator studio, in the business manager etc. None of those platforms have the data though, it's only available through the app. Has anyone faced this issue before? How did you resolve it?
[link] [comments]
* This article was originally published here To read more articles like this visit us at yourdigitalmarketingbootcamp.blogspot.com
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
In house social media/marketing managers - how often do you carry out lifestyle shoots for social media.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps