Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
How much to charge for freelance work?
As the title says, I am being offered the chance to freelance to a B2B marketing company and run some of their clients’ social accounts.
Most would include reusable content, one long form blog piece repurposed and used in a variety of platforms, with additional graphics created by me, possible analytics, but the main job would be creating content, distribution of content, repurpose for other platforms and engagement with comments and community management.
I am being asked my hourly rate (Canada), but have no idea what to charge. I have 5+ years working in major news media on their social media accounts so I definitely have the experience and educational background, and don’t want to under charge, but also don’t want to nickle and dime and loose the opportunity.
We all know it doesn’t take HOURS to post to social, so I feel hourly is a tough call.
Any insights?
[link] [comments]
* This article was originally published here To read more articles like this visit us at yourdigitalmarketingbootcamp.blogspot.com
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
In house social media/marketing managers - how often do you carry out lifestyle shoots for social media.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps