Skip to main content

Featured

Hootsuite hacks: 28 tricks and features for 2026

Key takeaways Hootsuite Social OS includes AI-assisted features across scheduling, content creation, listening, customer care, and reporting that most users never fully explore. Wisdom, the AI layer inside Hootsuite Social OS, lets you ask questions in plain language and act on the answer without hopping between apps. Enterprise teams can use governance, compliance, and advocacy features to scale social safely across brands, regions, and channels. MCP connectors bring Hootsuite capabilities into AI tools like Claude, ChatGPT, and Microsoft Copilot, so teams can work where they already are. Which Hootsuite app does what? Hootsuite Social OS is built from connected apps. Here is a quick map of which app handles what, and where to find the matching hacks in this guide. App What it does Hacks in this article Perch Planning, publishing, and content creation 1 to 8, 16 Wisdom AI assistance and orchestration across the platform 9, 10, 11 Nest Inbox, engagement, and customer care ...

Searching for jobs - ex-gambler with creative skills

In the last month, I was a little bit depressed and tired and not working on my projects (I'm self-employed). Trying to win money instead of working was the perfect and cosy scenario... Somehow losing my last euros made me end things snd close the gambling account. I needed a new beginning, trying new ways of getting money, that might work, finding any sort of work. Being able to breathe.

I was feeling extremely heavy, I was gambling because I wanted to win back the money for my rent (typical scenario, I guess) and I lost my last 10€. In the last few years, I lost over 3000€ on Bwin, for me it's a lot of money - over 4 months of paying my rent, not having it really hurts me, especially that I have to pay the rent in 5 days and I have 5€ on my account and a lot of debts to pay in November.

In summary, I'm broke. I feel horrible, but at least I don't feel this heaviness anymore, of losing my own money due to my own stupid actions.

I desperately need help and süpport. I'm exhausted but I'm motivated. I want to improve my life. I'm a female, 32, a content creator, an author, a writer, I create content in form of graphical posts on social media, short promotional videos, infographics but also articles and books, I published 2 books that sometimes get sold, this is my only income. I consider myself as a rather intelligent person (despite the gambling), good at research, writing and some web development and digital marketing. I'm good at going through difficult topics (law, politics) and explaining them to others in a way that can be understandable. I also lead an online community of 5000 people that I built from scratch, I guess I'm good at building and leading communities. I was also an English teacher some time ago and can quickly learn new things. Any advice on small, quick gigs, or any motivational talk will be really appreciated. I don't have much time but I still believe that I can get back on track.

Thank you.

submitted by /u/SharonVentura
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here To read more articles like this visit us at yourdigitalmarketingbootcamp.blogspot.com

Popular Posts