Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
A simple method to find influencers on TikTok, with no paid tool
I have been struggling with finding relevant influencers without having to spend hours on the platform, and I couldn't find a good solution online, so I used my very basic Python skills to create a script that could help me save time, and I thought others would find it useful!
The script is pretty easy to write: to make it, I used an unofficial TikTok API by David Teather on Github.
Then, I used the get hashtags by tiktok python file provided by the author in the API, and then wrote the following script to get the username & the user’s description (there’s more fields you can retrieve, but I only needed those ones)
for tiktok in tiktoks: userid = tiktok.get('author', {}).get('uniqueId') userdescription = tiktok.get('author', {}).get('signature') email = re.findall("[\w\.-]+@[\w\.-]+",userdescription) The idea is to use a hashtag to find users in one niche, and then extract the email they have in their description with a regular expression. Seeing that at least half TikTok users have their email in their description, it's a great way to find emails easily!
I have also recorded a video of me writing the script, I will add it the comments if you’re interested in watching the entire thing.
Hope it helps fellow marketers trying to do influencer marketing on TikTok!
[link] [comments]
* This article was originally published here To read more articles like this visit us at yourdigitalmarketingbootcamp.blogspot.com
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
In house social media/marketing managers - how often do you carry out lifestyle shoots for social media.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps